The SchoolAdvice mission and our policies regarding curating school information.
What do we publish?
- School Profiles of any and every private/independent school we discover.
- School Events, Open House, Fundraising, Admission Events.
- Career Opportunity Ads, posted on School Career pages and Association websites.
- School News/Blog Posts found on school websites.
- All post types link back to the School Profile Page.
Why do we publish?
- To provide inquiring families and visitors with details about as many independent and private schools as possible.
- To offer a platform to schools who choose not to pay for a web portal listing or a membership fee on a school association website.
- To connect families with schools by linking to school websites.
- To enlighten the public about educational options and choice for their children.
- Our goal is to become the number one site people turn to when seeking information about private schools.
Where do we source information about schools ?
- Schools register with SchoolAdvice and submit school information. Standard profiles free. Custom profiles are available with SchoolAdvice Prime
- School websites, newsletters and emails.
- SchoolAdvice connects with school officials by email and phone to request and collect information
- Independent School Associations and Organizations.
- Other school portals that publish information about schools.
How are posts created ?
- All posts are created, edited, and proofed by humans.
- No algorithms or apps are used to scrape data from our sources.
- SchoolAdvice does not offer ‘front-end’ editing. All material is submitted for review and posted by SchoolAdvice staff.
How frequently are school profiles updated ?
- Schools provide us with profile updates, notify us about new events, and submit career opportunities. Update forms are available throughout the site.
- Schools are under no obligation to provide updated information, although it is to the schools advantage to do so. SchoolAdvice will review profiles at least once every 12 months.
- The SchoolAdvice team is constantly updating profiles, adding new events and job posts 24/7.
How do we handle inquires about specific schools ?
- Requests for additional information or application packages are forwarded to schools within 24 hours of initial receipt. Individuals are notified that the message has been received and forwarded to the school.
- Subscribers to SchoolAdvice Prime have incoming messages routed instantly and directly to the email address provided by the school. An automated personalized response is sent the the person making the inquiry.
Are schools made aware of their SchoolAdvice profile?
- Emails are sent to schools that are newly profiled on SchoolAdvice with an invitation to review and submit change requests and/or updates
- Newsletters are sent out to schools that include links to their profiles and information about new features.
- Subscribers to SchoolAdvice Prime play an important role in designing custom profiles and features. Detailed information is available via their secure client portal.
Click to access unsubscribe form
You will be removed from our email distribution list for notifications about updates to School related items on SchoolAdvice.
School related material will remain on SchoolAdvice.net. Schools are invited to request changes and make updates to school related posts on SchoolAdvice via update forms associated with all postings. Thank you
Canadian School Profiles
Head Office, 223-4710 rue St. Ambroise
Montréal, QC Canada, H4C 2C7
- [email protected]
- 438.300.6190 | 866.300.9181
- WhatsApp | Telegram +1.514.970.8682