SchoolAdvice education professionals provide guardianship services for students residing in Canada or the US while attending school.
Learn more ..Schedule a Free Consult
What is Guardianship and who needs it?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires unaccompanied foreign students studying in Canada to have a legal guardian in place if they are under the age of majority.  Age of majority is 18 in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. In British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, and Yukon the age of majority is 19.

Under the SchoolAdvice Guardianship program, temporary custody of your child is transferred to SchoolAdvice for the duration of the school year.  A SchoolAdvice guardian acts in place of parents to provide assistance with emergencies, accommodation, immigration, travel and the overall success of your child.

Guardianship & Education Support Services

24/7 Emergency Phone Access

A SchoolAdvice Guardian is available around the clock.

Banking Services

SchoolAdvice assists with setting up local a bank account for your son or daughter.

School Selection & Recommendations

SchoolAdvice can assist with registration, applications, and school recommendations.

Medical Insurance

SchoolAdvice assists with medical insurance for your children.

Parent Teacher Interviews

SchoolAdvice guardians are able to attend school interviews and report to parents.

Personal Advisor Service

SchoolAdvice offers mentoring and counselling services to students.

Talk to one of our Educational Consultant Experts

Get in touch. The first 30 minutes are always free.

Copyright © 2019 SchoolAdvice Inc. Powered by Sparrow Digital Inc.

Contact us

Ask us about your guardianship needs or give us a call. The first 30 minutes are free.

Corporate Headquarters 1001 rue Lenoir, B-111 Montréal, QC Canada, H4C 2Z6
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 514.350.3519 | 888.509.7202

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This