Venture Academy Troubled Teens Program (BC)
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Venture Academy says..
Venture Academy provides help for troubled teens in Canada including troubled teens who are experiencing family conflict, negative peers, school suspensions, low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, drug and alcohol abuse, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Conduct Disorder, anxiety, depression, and other clinically diagnosed disorders or significant behavioural challenges.
- Crisis Admission: For urgent care, safety or out-of-control behaviour.
- Clinical Assessment: Get answers, get to the root of the problem.
- Clinical Therapy & Treatment: Expert help, critical for your child’s well-being and progress.
- Short or Long-Term: 30 day assessment and/or longer-term treatment program.
- Success Rate: Happy families and positive behavioural changes for struggling teens.
- Family Support: Parent empowerment and successful family reintegration.
- Follow-Up: Two-year follow-up as needed.
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.01.19
School Type: Traditional, Special Needs, Troubled Teens
Grades (Gender): 7 to 12 (Boys) | 7 – 12 (Girls)
Average Class Size: Varies
Enrollment Day: Varies
Contact Person: Admission Director
Employment Opportunities Venture Academy
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Comments, Reviews & Testimonials
Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.