Queen Margaret’s School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Queen Margaret’s School
What Queen Margaret’s School says..
QMS Educational Philosophy
- Deliver an innovative curriculum that encompasses both content knowledge and competencies for success
- Invest in opportunities for growth and professional development that will positively impact student learning and achievement
- Advance learning through the use of technology
- Integrate a program of high performance equestrian training, specialized instruction, and competition for all rider levels balanced with academic accountability
- Build character through meaningful experiences embedded in curriculum and programs
- Empower students to lead and serve.
- Capitalize on opportunities to develop lifelong enjoyment of physical activity and appreciation of the arts.
Images are sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Queen Margaret’s School Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.05.31
Grades (Gender): PS – 7 (Coed) 8 – 12 (Girls)
Tuition: $ 5,325 – 53,600
Average Class Size: 18
Enrollment Day: 255 (PS – 12)
Enrollment Boarding: 95 (6 – 12)
Contact Person: Rebecca McKay
Employment Opportunities at Queen Margaret's School
May 29, 2018 – Finance Clerk
May 25, 2018 – Residence Staff
May 24, 2018 – Admissions Coordinator
May 18, 2018 – French Teacher
April 30, 2018 – Intermediate Teacher
April 30, 2018 – Learning Support Teacher
April 3, 2018 – Intern Teacher
April 3, 2018 – Teacher on Call
March 13, 2018 – STEM Teacher Senior School
February 1, 2018 – Senior Chemistry & computer Science Teacher
October 4, 2017 – Financial Controller
School Administrators – Submit a Career Opportunity
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Comments, Reviews & Testimonials
None yet! Be the first to leave a review.
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.