Kells Academy Elementary School
2290 Cavendish Boulevard, Montreal, Quebec, H4B 2M7
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Kells Academy says..
By using a differentiated approach to learning, Kells Academy supports students in reaching their full potential. In separate Elementary and High School campuses Kells offers small classes with a focus on creativity and technology, excellent academic, arts and sports programs, as well as a wide variety of extra curricular activities and clubs. Kells enjoys a close to 100% graduation rate, high acceptance in all disciplines in CEGEP, is co-ed, and students do not need a Certificate of Eligibility to attend.
Fast Facts & FAQ
- Private, co-ed English school
- Residential and day school
- Grades: Kindergarten to 12
- Students do not require the Certificate of Eligibility for English instruction to attend
- Average Class size: 15
- Student/teacher ratio: 8:1
- iPad program Grades 7-10
- Accreditations: Fully accredited and recognized by MELS (Ministere de l’Education, du Loisir et du Sport)
- After school coaching, tutoring, homework program/study hall
- We are located in Notre Dame de Grace, 10 minutes from downtown Montreal by car
- Close to all public transportation – bus (105, 162), metro (Vendome, Villa Maria) and train (Dorion/Rigaud, Blainville/ lines)
- Private bus service from the West Island, Hampstead, T.M.R., downtown (Atwater area), and Westmount.
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Kells Academy Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 19.04.10
Grades (Gender): K to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 16,000 – 34,000
Average Class Size: 12-18
Enrollment Day: 320 (K-12)
Enrollment Boarding: 40 (5-12)
Contact Person: Lesley Farrell
Employment Opportunities at Kells Academy
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.