Glenlyon Norfolk School
Glenlyon Norfolk School - Senior School
Glenlyon Norfolk School Junior School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Glenlyon Norfolk School says..
Each child holds our attention at Glenlyon Norfolk School, a Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 coed day-school that is firmly rooted in the values of the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Round Square. As one of only fifteen schools in Canada authorized to offer three IB programs, GNS is proud of its unique ‘IB Advantage’: a 21st-Century approach which educates the whole child and creates global thinkers. GNS offers 5- and 7-day Family Boarding options for students who are not residents of Victoria, and provides an extensive age-appropriate co-curricular program.
- Co-ed independent day school for students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 established in 1913
- 5- and 7-Day Family Boarding options for students from outside Victoria
- Nature school offered in Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Member of ISABC (Independent Schools Association of BC), NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools), FISA BC (Federation of Independent Schools Associations BC), and CA+IS (Canadian Accredited Independent Schools)
- An International Baccalaureate World Continuum School
- A Member School of the Round Square
- Located in Victoria, BC, Canada
- Student Population: 710
- Average Class size: 18
- Student to Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Diversity: 85% Domestic; 15% International
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
GNS Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 20.03.10
School Type: Academic, International Baccalaureate, Progressive
Grades (Gender): JK – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 17,135 – 49,635
Average Class Size: 16 – 18
Enrollment Day/Homestay: 740 (JK – 12)
Head of School: Dr. Glenn Zederayko
Contact Person: Marc Bavin, Director of Admissions
Careers & Hire History at GNS
March 6, 2020 | Enrolment Director
February 28, 2020 | Controller
January 30, 2020 | Junior Kindergarten Teachers
January 24, 2020 | Deputy Head of Academics
January 24, 2020 | Multiple Teaching Positions
December 17, 2019 | Communications Coordinator
December 13, 2019 | Assistant Kayak Guides
November 21, 2019 | TOC Arts Specialist
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
GNS | SchoolPress Posts
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Display banner throughout SchoolAdvice with Prime Services
Receive a notification when this profile is updated.
Enter your email address to be notified of updates to this profile.
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment