Glenlyon Norfolk School - Senior School
Glenlyon Norfolk School Junior School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Glenlyon Norfolk School says..
Each child holds our attention at Glenlyon Norfolk School, a Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 coed day-school that is firmly rooted in the values of the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Round Square. As one of only fifteen schools in Canada authorized to offer three IB programs, GNS is proud of its unique ‘IB Advantage’: a 21st-Century approach which educates the whole child and creates global thinkers. GNS offers 5- and 7-day Family Boarding options for students who are not residents of Victoria, and provides an extensive age-appropriate co-curricular program.
- Co-ed independent day school for students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 established in 1913
- 5- and 7-Day Family Boarding options for students from outside Victoria
- Nature school offered in Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Member of ISABC (Independent Schools Association of BC), NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools), FISA BC (Federation of Independent Schools Associations BC), and CA+IS (Canadian Accredited Independent Schools)
- An International Baccalaureate World Continuum School
- A Member School of the Round Square
- Located in Victoria, BC, Canada
- Student Population: 710
- Average Class size: 18
- Student to Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Diversity: 85% Domestic; 15% International
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Glenlyon Norfolk Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 19.07.10
School Type: Academic, International Baccalaureate, Progressive
Grades (Gender): JK – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 17,135 – 49,635
Average Class Size: 16 – 18
Enrollment Day/Homestay: 700 (PK – 12)
Contact Person: Marc Bavin, Director of Admissions
Employment Opportunities & Hire History at GNS
July 12, 2019 | Student Records Officer
July 12, 2019 | Administrative Assistant
July 8, 2019 | Administrative Assistant, Main Office & Reception
June 25, 2019 | After School Care Manager
June 25, 2019 | Kindergarten Assistant
June 15, 2019 | Choral Director
June 12, 2019 | Admissions Assistant
June 12, 2019 | Communications Coordinator
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Connect with Admissions
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment