SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Aspengrove School
About Aspengrove School
Aspengrove School is an independent school for junior kindergarten – grade 12 teaching the International Baccalaureate curriculum. Our Spirit of Inquiry philosophy digs deep. It goes beyond teaching facts, presenting knowledge, covering a pre-set curriculum. Our entire mindset and educational framework is based on curiosity and reflection, whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, or in the community. We encourage students to ask ‘how’ and ‘why’. They don’t merely memorize knowledge; they construct it on their own through inquiry. The result: students become conscientious critical thinkers who understand what knowledge has to do with their world.
What Apengrove School says…
ASPENGROVE AT A GLANCE
- Independent non-denominational, co-ed, university-prep school
- International Baccalaureate World School offering Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma programmes (JrK-grade 12).
- School is located in Lantzville, BC Canada
- Founded in 2003
- Jr. Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Member of Central Island Independent School Society
- Accredited International Baccalaureate Programmes for Primary, Middle Years and Diploma programme
- The current enrolment is 300+ students and growing!
ASPENGROVE SCHOOL CAMPUS
The campus encompasses a 40-acre parcel of land located in Lantzville, BC. Facilities include:
- 12,000 square foot classroom building
- 5,000 square foot classroom and music room building
- 4,000 square foot Junior Kindergarten building
- gymnasium which is also used as assembly space
Images are sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
What does leading education expert Sir Ken Robinson think of IB?
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.06.19
School Type: Traditional, International Baccalaureate
Grades (Gender): PS – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: CAN $9,500 – 38,800
Average Class Size: Varies
Enrollment Day: 300 (PS – 12)
Contact Person: Elizabeth Reay (Admissions Director)
Employment Opportunities & Hire History - Aspengrove School
June 11, 2018 – Grade 3 Teacher
May 24, 2018 – Spanish Teacher
May 16, 2018 – French Teacher
May 8, 2018 – Mathematics Teacher
April 30, 2018 – Science & Math Teacher
April 23, 2018 – Primary Years Grade 2 Teacher
April 12, 2018 – French Teacher
April 11, 2018 – Mathematics Teacher
February 27, 2018 – Early Childhood Educator
December 14, 2017 – Middle & Senior Math Teacher
November 9, 2017 – Math Position Middle & Senior School
October 27, 2017 – Education Assistant – Part-time
October 27, 2017 – Primary Years Teacher – Kindergarten – Grade 2
October 27, 2017 – Visual Arts & Design Teacher – Grades 6 -12
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Comments, Reviews & Testimonials
None yet! Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Search Schools with SchoolFinder
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.