SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Aspengrove School
About Aspengrove School
Aspengrove School is an independent school for junior kindergarten – grade 12 teaching the International Baccalaureate curriculum. Our Spirit of Inquiry philosophy digs deep. It goes beyond teaching facts, presenting knowledge, covering a pre-set curriculum. Our entire mindset and educational framework is based on curiosity and reflection, whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, or in the community. We encourage students to ask ‘how’ and ‘why’. They don’t merely memorize knowledge; they construct it on their own through inquiry. The result: students become conscientious critical thinkers who understand what knowledge has to do with their world.
What Apengrove School says…
ASPENGROVE AT A GLANCE
- Independent non-denominational, co-ed, university-prep school
- International Baccalaureate World School offering Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma programmes (JrK-grade 12).
- School is located in Lantzville, BC Canada
- Founded in 2003
- Jr. Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Member of Central Island Independent School Society
- Accredited International Baccalaureate Programmes for Primary, Middle Years and Diploma programme
- The current enrolment is 300+ students and growing!
ASPENGROVE SCHOOL CAMPUS
The campus encompasses a 40-acre parcel of land located in Lantzville, BC. Facilities include:
- 12,000 square foot classroom building
- 5,000 square foot classroom and music room building
- 4,000 square foot Junior Kindergarten building
- gymnasium which is also used as assembly space
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Aspengrove Strategic Plan
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 19-07-14
School Type: Traditional, International Baccalaureate
Grades (Gender): PS – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: CAN $10,000 – 41,400
Average Class Size: Varies
Enrollment Day: 300 (PS – 12)
Contact Person: Elizabeth Reay (Admissions Director)
Employment Opportunities & Hire History at Aspengrove
July 12, 2019 | Social Studies Teacher
June 21, 2019 | Development Director
June 20, 2019 | French Teacher
June 20, 2019 | Registrar & Office Administrator
May 14, 2019 | PYP Grade 2 Teacher
May 14, 2019 | Teacher on Call
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Connect with Admissions
Search Schools with SchoolFinder
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment