by Michael Hayes | CEO SchoolAdvice Inc. | [email protected]
Get a study permit through the Student Direct Stream, a new Canadian Federal Government Program
International students wishing to attend schools in Canada may now apply for a new program lauched by the Canadian Government. The new program fast tracks the applicant, but there are conditions.
Here are the conditions:
You must be a legal resident of one of the following countries.
- The Philippines
Not a resident of any of these countries then you can apply via the regular study permit program.
- Required documentation for you Student Direct Stream Application
- A copy of your acceptance letter from a designated learning institution.
- A copy of your upfront medical exam confirmation document
- Proof that you have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000
- Proof that you have paid the tuition fees for your first year of study
- Proof that you graduated from a Canadian curriculum high school or a language test form showing a score of at least 6 for English or Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens score of at least 7 for French (Test d’évaluation de français)
Attending school in Canada as an international student? Under the age of 18? Do you need a legal Guardian?
Complete the form and we will contact you with more information about becoming a student in Canada.