West Island College
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What West Island College says..
We all want the best for our children. Choosing the right school is a very personal decision. It is hard to filter through all of the information so we have created a list of questions you could be asking the school and your family.
- Is your child more comfortable in a small classroom environment?
- Is the school accredited and/or affiliated with organizations that recognize excellence?
- Will the school prepare your child to study, work and live in Quebec?
- Does the school offer enriched French and English instruction that will allow your child to be fully bilingual?
- Does the school offer a variety of academic, social and athletic opportunities that will allow your child to develop his/her unique potential?
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
West Island College Video
Last Update: 18.06.02
Grades (Gender): 7 – 11 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 12,080
Average Class Size: 8 – 22
Enrollment Day: 400 (7 – 11)
Contact Person: Mrs. Tatiana Deveau
Employment Opportunities at West Island College
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment