SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Strathcona-Tweedsmuir says…
STS Guiding Principles
Our School community reflects the pride of shared purpose and love of learning in a values-based environment, where each child is respected as an individual.
- We believe in developing well-balanced individuals in an environment that emphasizes academic rigour, leadership, character development, self-expression, physical fitness, service and a global perspective;
- We uphold our values;
- We stimulate a collaborative learning environment while empowering our students through the development of critical and independent thinking by means of a challenging and balanced curriculum built on a foundation of core knowledge and subjects and an appropriate use of technology;
- We provide opportunities to explore and develop an appreciation for outdoor pursuits, the arts and speech & debate;
- We promote physical fitness, health and well-being;
- We appreciate and respect diversity;
- We foster strong inter-personal relationships between parents, students, faculty/staff and alumni in a safe and nurturing community;
- We treasure our strong sense of family and community, and;
- We believe the safety of our students is paramount.
Our Core Values
Values are fundamental principles and beliefs that serve as implicit criteria guiding all actions and decision-making. Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School’s values include:
School Type: Traditional, International Baccalaureate
Grades (Gender): K to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 16,250 – 23,600
Average Class Size: 16 – 18
Enrollment Day: 675 (K – 12)
Head of School: Carol Grant-Watt
Contact Person: Lara Unsworth, Enrollment Director
Careers & Hire History at STS
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Search School Profiles
Admissions Consulting & Education Services
School Selection & Applications.
SchoolAdvice works with you to find and enroll in the ‘best fit’ public & private schools from K through University. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
SchoolAdvice consultants advocate for parents and students of Independent Schools. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
Immigration and Relocation Services
SchoolAdvice works with EXEO Attorneys to assists families with Can. & US immigration. Relocation & Real-Estate Services. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
Legal Guardianship Services
SchoolAdvice provides legal guardianship services for unaccompanied minors attending schools in Canada. Required for CAQ & Federal Study Permits. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
Student VISA Application
SchoolAdvice will guide you through the process of acquiring a student VISA. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
Tutoring, SAT Prep & CAT Readiness
SchoolAdvice online and on site tutoring services. Study skills, coaching, and mentoring. Schedule a free 30 minute consult.
View 450+ Canadian School Profiles
Viewing School Profiles
Click 'School Name" > Scroll List > Select a School > Click 'Search'
School Admin Zone
Request and Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Subscribe to SchoolAdvice Prime & Boost engagement with these features!
Free Kiosk at Online School Expo | Enhanced Custom Profiles | Top Tier Search Returns | Unlimited Events & Updates | Social Media Shares | Newsletter Inclusion | Paid Promoted FB Posts | School Blog Posts and more!
Get in touch to learn more about setting up your Virtual Open House. Critical marketing during COVID-19 pandemic.
Answers to questions schools ask about SchoolAdvice profiles FAQS
Display banner throughout SchoolAdvice with SchoolAdvice Prime. Learn more..
Last Update: 20.06.29
We're Here To Help!
223-4710, rue St.-Ambroise
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2C7
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment
Head Office, 223-4710 rue St. Ambroise
Montréal, QC Canada, H4C 2C7
- [email protected]
- 438.300.6190 | 866.300.9181
- WhatsApp | Telegram +1.514.970.8682