Sherwood Heights School Erin Mills Campus
Sherwood Heights School - Kenneday Road Campus
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Sherwood Heights School says..
“The mission of Sherwood Heights School is to provide our children with a strong foundation which emphasizes their academic growth and addresses their physical and emotional development.”
1. THE SCHOOL’S comprehensive curriculum challenges the intellect; produces academic excellence; and develops confidence, responsibility, and self-discipline.
2. EMPHASIS is on a well-rounded curriculum to develop literacy, numeracy, and thinking skills.
3. COMPUTERS, educational software, multimedia, and the Internet are used to supplement the classwork and enhance the learning process.
4. THE CLASSES are small and all students receive the personal attention and close supervision which enable them to achieve their maximum potential.
5. THE SCHOOL’S environment is friendly, caring, and supportive.
6. PARENTS are an integral part of the learning process. Their input is always welcome.
Sherwood Heights Schools are independent schools recognized for their qualified, dedicated, and caring teachers; enriched and well-rounded curriculum; and supportive and nurturing school environments dedicated to fostering confidence, knowledge, and excellence. The curriculum is based on formal textbooks and workbooks covering various elements of every subject, including language arts, mathematics, science and technology, history, geography, French, computers and business studies, physical education, music and art. The advanced computer and technology program, unique to Sherwood Heights School, teaches students to use technology with proficiency and confidence. Our two campuses include separate music areas, computer labs, resource centres/libraries, indoor gymnasiums and outdoor playgrounds.The various daily school clubs and sports activities are popular and involve the children in different learning experiences, which broaden their horizons.
Sherwood Heights Collegiate offers students a distinctive educational experience in which they are challenged, engaged, inspired, and supported along their academic journeys so they are all prepared for continued success in the university programs of their choice. Our comprehensive and challenging curriculum and truly enriching programs and extra-curricular activities empower students to explore their intellectual boundaries, and discover their passions.
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Sherwood Heights Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 19.09.30
School Type: Traditional, Academic
Grades (Gender): JK to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 11,700 – 15,000
Average Class Size: 14
Enrollment Day: 500 (JK – 12)
Contact Person: Admissions
Careers & Hire History at Sherwood Heights
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sherwood Heights | SchoolPress Posts
None available at this time.
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment