Robert Land Academy
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Robert Land Academy says…
Robert Land Academy Private Boarding School
- Robert Land Academy private boarding school has over 39 years of success working with boys to achieve their potential and gain admission to post-secondary programs.
- Our program has a proven track record in providing benefits for boys diagnosed with or exhibiting characteristics of ADD/ADHD/ODD/NLD/NVLD and other Learning Disabilities.
- We provide a structured private boarding school program with an emphasis on academic remediation, university admission and the development of the self-care, self-discipline and self-direction required for successful adulthood.
- At our boarding school in Ontario, Canada, our rural location is removed from the distractions of an urban setting. We provide a distraction-free environment with no cell phones, computer games, personal laptops, personal computer access, Facebook and girl friends.
- Robert Land Academy offers a physical activity program that promotes a healthy lifestyle and personal growth. Team sports promote working together and the development of personal life skills.
- Nutritionally balanced and healthy meals are provided.
- An emphasis on regular self-care and routine.
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Robert Land Academy Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 19.09.09
School Type: Traditional, Military Style, Special Needs Support
Grades (Gender): 5 to 12 (Boys)
Average Class Size: 10 – 16
Enrollment Day: 125 (5 – 12)
Contact Person: Admissions
Employment Opportunities & Hire History at RLA
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Robert Land Academy | SchoolPress Posts
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment