Luther College High School
Luther College High School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Luther College High School
What Luther College High School says..
What is Luther College?
- Luther College High School is a historical independent high school offering grades 9-12, located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Luther College was established in 1913 and consists of a high school campus and a post-secondary campus, federated with the University of Regina.
- Our motto “Quality Education in a Christian context” refers to our emphasis on education of the whole person—intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically—within a progressive Christian context where principles of love, community, grace and forgiveness are paramount
- Students pay tuition to attend, and the provincial government also partially funds Luther College. Luther is not a “private school” in that a true private school receives no government funding. We offer the Saskatchewan government regulated curriculum, the university recognized International Baccalaureate program and diverse liberal arts programming.
- Luther College also relies on the generosity and philanthropy of alumni and donors to support our programs, facilities, scholarships and financial assistance opportunities.
- The High School campus recently completed a $18.3 million dollar expansion in 2014 which includes a new performance stage, three new classrooms (two of which are dedicated to fine arts), a new gymnasium and student fitness training centre, our first student commons area, and upgrades to existing structures. The school also has fully renovated science laboratories and extensively upgraded on-campus dormitories.
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
LCHS Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 19.12.17
School Type: Liberal Arts, International Baccalaureate, Faith Based
Grades (Gender): 9 to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 8,040 – 38,000
Average Class Size: 23
Enrollment Day & Boarding: 430 (9 – 12)
Head of School: Dr. Mark Anderson
Careers & Hire History at LCHS
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
LCHS | SchoolPress Posts
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment