Landmark East School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Landmark East School
What Landmark East School says..
Landmark East is a co-ed international school for students diagnosed with learning disabilities in grades 3 through 12. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality academic programs with personal growth experiences for our students.
- Student population of 70-75 students each school year
- Students come from across Canada and around the world
- Students are diagnosed with a learning disability (LD) – including dyslexia, attention deficit disorder (ADHD) or a non-verbal learning disability (NLD)
- School program begins early September to finishes mid-June
- Small class size in Middle School of 4 to 6 students
- Small class size in High School of 3 to 9 students
- All academic programs are approved by the Nova Scotia Department of Education
- Individual tutorials available for all students as required
- Overall school student/teacher ratio of 3:1
- Daily Study Hall/Homework program
- Daily Athletic and Activity program
- Weekend Recreation program
- Teachers are certified by the Nova Scotia Department of Education
- Speech-Language Pathologist services available
- Programs and Services available in English only
Images are sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Landmark East Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 17.12.21
School Type: Traditional, Special Needs Support
Grades (Gender): 3 to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 26,000 – 48,000
Average Class Size: 1 – 10
Enrollment Day: 45 (3 – 12)
Enrollment Boarding:30 (6 – 12)
Contact Person: Peter Coll
Post a Review or Comment about this School.
Employment Opportunities at Landmark East School
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.