Landmark East School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Landmark East School
What Landmark East School says..
Landmark East is a co-ed international school for students diagnosed with learning disabilities in grades 3 through 12. We pride ourselves in being able to provide quality academic programs with personal growth experiences for our students.
- Student population of 70-75 students each school year
- Students come from across Canada and around the world
- Students are diagnosed with a learning disability (LD) – including dyslexia, attention deficit disorder (ADHD) or a non-verbal learning disability (NLD)
- School program begins early September to finishes mid-June
- Small class size in Middle School of 4 to 6 students
- Small class size in High School of 3 to 9 students
- All academic programs are approved by the Nova Scotia Department of Education
- Individual tutorials available for all students as required
- Overall school student/teacher ratio of 3:1
- Daily Study Hall/Homework program
- Daily Athletic and Activity program
- Weekend Recreation program
- Teachers are certified by the Nova Scotia Department of Education
- Speech-Language Pathologist services available
- Programs and Services available in English only
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Landmark East Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 19.02.16
Grades (Gender): 3 to 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 26,000 – 48,000
Average Class Size: 1 – 10
Enrollment Day: 45 (3 – 12)
Enrollment Boarding:30 (6 – 12)
Contact Person: Peter Coll
Employment Opportunities at Landmark East School
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.