Lakefield College School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Lakefield College School says..
- Education of the Whole Person — A commitment to the broad development of the intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual and physical qualities needed to lead a fulfilling life
- Trust — A shared belief in the moral strength, character and reliability of each member of our community that results in feelings of mutual confidence and mutual respect
- Healthy, Caring Community — The belief in the dignity and worth of all individuals. We embrace diversity; we encourage empathy, acceptance and a balanced lifestyle
- Individuality — By celebrating the unique gifts and qualities brought by the individual to the community, we encourage the development of personal values in the context of responsibility to the community and to oneself
- Learning — By engaging in a variety of meaningful learning experiences, LCS encourages curiosity, promotes collaborative problem solving, and instills an enduring passion for life-long learning
- Citizenship — Through service to others and the development of leadership skills, we encourage our students to become thoughtful, constructive and contributing members of the local and global community
Images are sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Lakefield College School Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.10.08
Grades (Gender): 9 – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 32,000 – 63,500
Average Class Size: 16
Enrollment Day: 105 (9 – 12)
Boarding: 260 (9 – 12)
Contact Person: Sarah Milligan, Director of Enrollment
Employment Opportunities & Hire History
September 18, 2018 – Science Support Person
August 9, 2018 – Science Support Person
August 9, 2018 – Classroom Coach
August 9, 2018 – English Language Support
August 2, 2018 – Community Relations
May 25, 2018 – Health Services Leader
May 8, 2018 – Program Area Leader – Guidance & Learning
May 1, 2018 – Pastoral Care Giver
May 1, 2018 – Outdoor Education Teaching Assistant
May 1, 2018 – Associate Faculty
March 9, 2018 – Information Systems Manager
November 6. 2017 – Content Creator
October 4, 2017 – Supply Teachers
School Administrators – Submit a Career Opportunity
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
None yet! Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Search Schools with SchoolFinder
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.