Lakefield College School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Lakefield College School
What Lakefield College School says..
- Education of the Whole Person — A commitment to the broad development of the intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual and physical qualities needed to lead a fulfilling life
- Trust — A shared belief in the moral strength, character and reliability of each member of our community that results in feelings of mutual confidence and mutual respect
- Healthy, Caring Community — The belief in the dignity and worth of all individuals. We embrace diversity; we encourage empathy, acceptance and a balanced lifestyle
- Individuality — By celebrating the unique gifts and qualities brought by the individual to the community, we encourage the development of personal values in the context of responsibility to the community and to oneself
- Learning — By engaging in a variety of meaningful learning experiences, LCS encourages curiosity, promotes collaborative problem solving, and instills an enduring passion for life-long learning
- Citizenship — Through service to others and the development of leadership skills, we encourage our students to become thoughtful, constructive and contributing members of the local and global community
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
LCS Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 19.10.06
School Type: Traditional, AP Program, Round Square, Duke of Edinburgh Program
Grades (Gender): 9 – 12 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 33,000 – 67,000
Average Class Size: 16
Enrollment Day: 105 (9 – 12)
Boarding: 260 (9 – 12)
Contact Person: Barbara Rutherford Director of Admissions
Careers & Hire History at Lakefield
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Lakefield College | SchoolPress Posts
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment