King's Edgehill School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What King’s-Edgehill School says..
King’s-Edgehill School Mission Statement
“KES inspires academic, athletic and artistic excellence with a commitment to the traditional community ideals of gentleness and learning, dignity and respect, so that students may discover and cultivate their unique potential, prepare for post-secondary education and develop a life-long enthusiasm for the spiritual and intellectual growth necessary to flourish in the contemporary world.”
King’s-Edgehill Quick Facts
- Founded 1788
- 320 Student body comprised of students from 20 different countries
- Average class size: 13 students
- 7:1 student/teacher ratio with 42 Faculty
- 100% acceptance into post secondary institutions
- Graduating class has earned more than $1 million in university scholarships for the past 12 consecutive years
- 1 in 3 students receive financial support to attend KES
- 65-acre campus with 19 buildings, 4 playing fields, tennis courts, double gymnasium, swimming pool and fitness centre
- Honourable A. Gordon Cooper Library, won the Heritage Trust Building Award for conserving its exquisite gothic architecture. It houses over 15,000 volumes along with a rich multi-media selection.
- Located in Windsor, Nova Scotia (population of just over 4000) and only 45 minutes from the vibrant port city of Halifax.
KES Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 20.05-03
Employment Opportunities & Hire History KES
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
The King’s-Edgehill School | SchoolPress
None available at this time.
Connect with Admissions
Request and Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment