King's Edgehill School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What King’s-Edgehill School says..
King’s-Edgehill School Mission Statement
“KES inspires academic, athletic and artistic excellence with a commitment to the traditional community ideals of gentleness and learning, dignity and respect, so that students may discover and cultivate their unique potential, prepare for post-secondary education and develop a life-long enthusiasm for the spiritual and intellectual growth necessary to flourish in the contemporary world.”
King’s-Edgehill Quick Facts
- Founded 1788
- 320 Student body comprised of students from 20 different countries
- Average class size: 13 students
- 7:1 student/teacher ratio with 42 Faculty
- 100% acceptance into post secondary institutions
- Graduating class has earned more than $1 million in university scholarships for the past 12 consecutive years
- 1 in 3 students receive financial support to attend KES
- 65-acre campus with 19 buildings, 4 playing fields, tennis courts, double gymnasium, swimming pool and fitness centre
- Honourable A. Gordon Cooper Library, won the Heritage Trust Building Award for conserving its exquisite gothic architecture. It houses over 15,000 volumes along with a rich multi-media selection.
- Located in Windsor, Nova Scotia (population of just over 4000) and only 45 minutes from the vibrant port city of Halifax.
KES Media | Click to view Video
Last Update: 20.05-03
Employment Opportunities & Hire History KES
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
The King’s-Edgehill School | SchoolPress
None available at this time.
Connect with Admissions
Request/Submit Profile Updates
School Administrators, use this form to submit express updates.
Search School Profiles
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment