Beyond Montessori School
SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Connect with Beyond Montessori School
What Beyond Montessori School says..
Our facility and classrooms boast:
- 3 acres of green space and 2 playgrounds
- Bright and inviting classrooms, equipped with a sink and a full range of Montessori materials
- Outdoor Classroom Space
- French Language instruction for all classrooms
- Low student to teacher ratios
- Accredited Montessori Teachers and RECE’s (Registered Early Childhood Educators)
- Extended before / after school care
- Full and part-time spaces (full-time 5-days 3-days, 2-days AND 5 half-days)
- A full gymnasium and theatre stage
- Physical education (ball hockey, basketball, soccer, dodgeball, co-operative games, lacrosse, etc…), visual arts, music and drama
- Nature Study; cultivating an awareness/nurturance of nature and the environment
- Adherence to the philosophy of learning and teaching set forth by Dr. Maria Montessori
- Easy access to local places of interest such as the Farmer’s Market, City Hall, the Performing Arts Center, the Central Library and Hwy406 & the QEW
- Core-French Montessori Elementary Classroom
- Niagara Regional Subsidy (Toddler to Preschool)
- Partial financial-aid available for Grades 1 to 6 (limited)
- Conveniently located at 17 Welland Avenue (as of September 2017)
We recognize the need for schools which equip children to become adults who think outside the box, act independently and react confidently to new situations. A well-rounded Early Childhood and Elementary Education provides the foundation for your child’s future.
Images are sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Beyond Montessori School Video
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.02.04
School Type: Montessori, Bilingual (F/E)
Grades (Gender): PS to 8 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 8,500
Average Class Size: 5 – 15
Enrollment Day: 80 (PS – 8)
Contact Person: Mrs. Erin Tyler
Employment Opportunities at Beyond Montessori School
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Comments, Reviews & Testimonials
None yet! Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.