SchoolAdvice is a team of experienced educators. Get in touch with your questions and/or request a free 30 minute consult.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
What Bannockburn says..
Bannockburn offers exceptional Toddler, Primary and Elementary Montessori education. Children choose purposeful work in a welcoming, inspiring learning environment designed to foster independence, imagination and intellectual curiosity.
Our enriched Montessori learning environments enable the whole child to develop – intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
Bannockburn School leads in Montessori education by offering an exceptional, enriched Montessori curriculum and a nurturing, inspiring environment carefully prepared to meet the needs of children in the formative years of childhood:
- Toddler (18 months to 3 years)
- Primary (3 to 6 years)
- Elementary (6 to 12 years)
Our mission is to develop responsible, nurturing, peaceful young people with self-esteem and respect for others. Bannockburn graduates are self-motivated, intellectually-curious students who love learning and who achieve academic success.
To achieve our vision and mission, Bannockburn School:
- Inherently respects and strives to meet the needs of each individual child
- Provides an enriched learning experience that honours and practices the core tenets of Montessori philosophy
- Offers a warm, welcoming and safe environment for joyful learning
- Attracts and employs passionate, dedicated and fully-qualified staff
- Maintains a respectful partnership with parents through frequent and open communication
Images are provided by schools and/or sourced from school's website and/or school's social media platforms.
Are you an administrator at this school?
Keep your school’s information up-to-date.
Last Update: 18.09.03
Grades (Gender): PS to 6 (Coed)
Tuition: $ 13,250 – 24,150
Average Class Size: 15 – 20
Enrollment Day: 145 (PS – 6)
Contact Person: Meg Kahnert
Employment Opportunities & Hire History
Submit a Comment, Review or Testimonial
Share your experience with this school as a parent, student, or educator.
Be the first to leave a review.
Connect with Admissions
Contact us to review all of your school options.
The first 30 minutes are always free.