Student Recruitment and Admissions Manager
Manager, Student Recruitment and Admissions
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Manager of Student Recruitment and Admissions is responsible for creating awareness and interest in Neuchâtel Junior College as a premiere choice for grade 12 and gap year programming.
You are a detail oriented, team player who enjoys contributing to a small, dynamic remote-first dedicated team. You have experience creating and implementing student recruitment awareness programs within an independent school. You understand the independent school landscape.
You have a proven track record of increasing awareness and applications, a keen eye for detail, work independently with initiative and move from administrative to strategic tasks with ease. You are proficient at Blackbaud Enrolment Management, an excellent communicator and writer, and enjoy forging new relationships. You delight in meeting new families and are always willing to go the extra mile to support them in the application process.
It would be an asset if you are bilingual (French and English), have marketing and communications experience, and enjoy managing social media platforms.
This role will be focused on increasing awareness and interest in Neuchâtel Junior College.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Director of Admissions to develop and manage the student recruitment materials and communication plan across Canada and abroad
- Researching and determining new and emerging markets for student recruitment
- Managing outreach to feeder schools, community partners, and other sources of inquiries and applications
- Coordinating and attending recruitment fairs and events in Canada and internationally
- Connecting with inquiring families on queries about the NJC program details and application process including ongoing follow-up with prospective students
- Ensuring complete and timely information is provided to inquiries and on applications
- Managing the admissions database, statistics admissions website information
- Coordinating the scheduling of prospective family meetings and admissions interviews
- Supporting the Manager of Communication and Administration with the enrolment and pre-departure process
- Working closely with alumni to coordinate referrals
- Ongoing administrative tasks as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Step outside! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Megan Watt, Managing Director, Operations by email [email protected]. We will be reviewing applications as they arrive – so share your resume with us today!
NJC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation. We encourage you to connect with us if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We would like to thank all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are here to help.
376 Victoria Ave. #200
Westmount, Quebec H3Z 1C3
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment
376 Victoria Avenue #200
Westmount, QC Canada, H3Z 1C3
- [email protected]
- 438.300.6190 | 866.300.9181
- WhatsApp | Telegram +1.514.970.8682