Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School Guiding Principles
Our School community reflects the pride of shared purpose and love of learning in a values-based environment, where each child is respected as an individual.
- We believe in developing well-balanced individuals in an environment that emphasizes academic rigour, leadership, character development, self-expression, physical fitness, service and a global perspective;
- We uphold our values;
- We stimulate a collaborative learning environment while empowering our students through the development of critical and independent thinking by means of a challenging and balanced curriculum built on a foundation of core knowledge and subjects and an appropriate use of technology;
- We provide opportunities to explore and develop an appreciation for outdoor pursuits, the arts and speech & debate;
- We promote physical fitness, health and well-being;
- We appreciate and respect diversity;
- We foster strong inter-personal relationships between parents, students, faculty/staff and alumni in a safe and nurturing community;
- We treasure our strong sense of family and community, and;
- We believe the safety of our students is paramount.
Connect with Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School
Send a message to Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School
Update this School Event
School Administrators, please use this form to submit changes to this event.
Subscribing Schools are updated within 2-3 hours, Non subscribing schools are updated within 7-10 days.
We're Here To Help!
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
S-S: By Appointment