We have found over the years that the most effective way for you to truly understand our school and its community is to be a part of our twice monthly presentations called “C” Our Story. In these presentations we share from our hearts what this school means to us, our students, our families and its community. You will leave knowing who we truly are and what you can expect as part of our community.
We encourage you to give us your feedback on what we are doing and how we can better serve this community. It is our way of serving you and getting the necessary input for our continued improvement. We invite you to be a part of these presentations and encourage you to see how BC Christian Academy, as one of the top private Christian schools in Vancouver, is impacting and empowering lives every day.
For more info, contact Ana at (604) 941 8426 ext. 239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message below.
British Columbia Christian Academy is a Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 Interdenominational private Christian school drawing students from Tri-Cities, Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland, as well as from around the world. BCCA is certified as a Group 1 school by the Ministry of Education, Independent Schools Branch and offers many benefits to our families:
- Because our strong academic, athletic and artistic programs our students are well prepared for post-secondary education with more than 90% of our students going on to university or college
- Our students are taught by an all-Christian, dedicated, passionate certified teaching staff
- Smaller class sizes as compared to public schools
- Open communication between parents and administration; high priority placed on parent involvement
- Safe environment: high standards for discipline and respect of themselves and others
- Motivating, supportive and nurturing community environment
- Emphasis on character development and strong moral values
- Opportunities for students to receive personalized individual support through programs such as tutoring services
- High quality of academic instruction evidenced by 95% Graduation Rate
Connect with British Columbia Christian Academy
Send a message to British Columbia Christian Academy
“To assist the family by providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based education that inspires each student to pursue excellence in moral character, spiritual growth, academics, fine arts, physical fitness and service to others.”
We have a vision for growth and development and are excited about the future. BCCA has purchased 9.6 acres of land on Burke Mountain in the City of Coquitlam and the school’s Strategic Planning Committee is taking steps to provide a permanent campus that will include newly constructed facilities to handle the rapidly growing student population.
Update this School Event
School Administrators, please use this form to submit changes to this event.
Subscribing Schools are updated within 2-3 hours, Non subscribing schools are updated within 7-10 days.