Founded in 1903, Branksome Hall is an independent school for girls. Today, the school rests on a 13-acre campus in the Toronto neighbourhood of Rosedale and educates nearly 900 girls from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12.
FEATURES YOU WILL FIND AT BRANKSOME HALL:
- Two saltwater pools
- A modern, double gymnasium in the Athletics and Wellness Centre
- STEAM Studio and Makerspaces
- Fitness centre with treadmills, weights and yoga equipment
- Indoor rock-climbing wall
- Two large libraries/resource centres
- Tennis courts
- Playing fields surrounded by mature trees
Connect with Branksome Hall
We're Here To Help!
1001 Lenoir Ave, Suite B-111
Montreal, Quebec H4C 2Z6
M-F: 9:00 – 17:00
S-S: By Appointment