Calgary French and International SchoolAssistant Teachers, Preschool to Kindergarten
Who we are
Calgary French & International School develops each student’s individual and academic potential through full French immersion, an international focus, and the development of the whole student in a rich and dynamic learning environment.
Position: Assistant Teachers, Preschool to Kindergarten
School: Calgary French & International School
City: Calgary, Alberta
Posting Date: 2020-05-22
Calgary French & International School
Connect with Calgary French & International School
Please follow these directions to the letter, when submitting your application to the Calgary French & International School.
Applications, including a cover letter addressed to the Hiring Panel and resume or CV, may be submitted via email to [email protected] in Word or PDF format only.
- Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- If you are applying for more than one position, please submit a separate email application for each position.
- Applications must include three work-related references with name, organization, phone number and email address of each; one of your references must be a direct supervisor. References will not be contacted without your prior consent. Please do not send letters of reference.
- If you are applying for a teaching position, please submit your cover letter in both English and French (except for English or Spanish teaching positions).
- Applicants for Kindergarten to Grade 12 teaching positions must submit a one-page teaching philosophy statement with their application.
- Applicants for Kindergarten to Grade 12 teaching positions must possess an Alberta Teaching Certificate or Alberta Interim Teaching Certificate, or be able to acquire same within three months of hire. For further details on Alberta Teaching Certification, please click here.
- Applicants for Kindergarten to Grade 12 teaching positions must also possess an Alberta Teacher Qualifications Service (TQS), or be able to acquire same within three months of hire. For further details on TQS, please click here.
- Any applicant who is offered a position at CFIS must provide a current Police Information Check acceptable to CFIS administration.
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications that do not contain all the above required information or meet the above requirements will not be accepted. Only applicants selected for further consideration for positions will be contacted.
Career Opportunities at CFIS
Update this Career Posting
School administrators, please submit updates/changes below. Update time is 1-2 hours for subscribing schools & 3-5 days for non-subscribing schools. Subscription details here.